Ghosts In The Machine, edited by Aitch Jae Esse of Phoenix Imprints Presents, an original collection of short stories focused specifically on the supernatural as relates to technology, most particularly with the Internet/Computers but other areas of technology will certainly be considered.Literary submissions should be less than 7000 words and, while authors are encouraged to ‘push the envelope’ with their submissions, excessive sexuality and violence are acceptable only to the degree that they serve the overall story. Successful submissions will be those stories that tell a genuinely scary, original tale with memorable characters and story arcs. If you have questions about submissions, policies, etc., please email the address below.
- Submission Deadline: June 1st, 2008
- Anticipated Publication Fourth Quarter, 2008, First Quarter 2009
- Submission Details: 1000-7000 words
- Authors’ Recompense: $20 per story accepted, publication credit and contributors’ copy
- Artwork Sought: Original Cover Art as well as interior illustrations, recompense negotiated based upon submissions.Authors may submit their literary artwork to the email address below. Please place the following in the subject line: “Ghosts In The Machine: Literary Submission”. Acceptable formats include MSWord (DOC) and Rich Text Format (RTF). Please be certain to include your contact information including Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone and any other relevant contact information.Artists may submit their artistic submissions to the email address below. Please place the following in the subject line: “Ghosts In The Machine: Artist Submission”. Please make sure to include all photographs of work in TIFF, JPG or BMP formats. Other formats may be acceptable if arranged in advance. Please be certain to include your contact information including Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone and any other relevant contact information.Contact Information: AitchJaeEsse@Hotmail.com